Roundup of Catholic posts and stories from around the web including this past week’s posts from here.
This Past Week Around The Web:
- “A Man on a Cross” Fulton Sheen
- Pope: Learning to trust in the name that saves
- Easter and its implications, here and now
- Culture and Theology: Ask Fr. Barron— Using Social Media
- Pope: “Faith cannot be negotiated, it requires courageous testimony”
- In the name of Jesus
- The nature of marriage and the source of human thriving
- Seven Weeks of Easter
- Archdiocese, George Washington Students Rush to Chaplain’s Defense
- Divine Mercy Sunday: The Readings
- Saying “I Do” When You Feel Like “I Don’t”
- 7 Quick Takes Friday, no. 13
- To God Who Gives Me the Joy of My Youth. A Meditation on a beautiful video.
This Past Week From This Blog:
- He Is Risen!
- Meme Monday 4-1-2013 It’s A Venerable Fulton Sheen Day
- Don’t Be Shamed To Silence About Your Faith – Pray Reflect Act
- A Big Thanks, New Series, More YouCatAnd Gospel Reflections
- YouCat Adventures 10 – With Jesus Christ, has everything been said, or does revelation continue even after him?
- Princeton Mom – Mikey Mouths Off 1
God Bless and have a great weekend! – Peace