Happy Friday the 13th all! I have been out of state all week for work but by the magic of WordPress had a number of posts pre-set to be published most days. During the week a lot has been going on in the church online so here is your Weekly Round Up.
From around the Internet:
- Pope Francis: contemplate the “suffering humanity” of Jesus and the sweetness of Mary
- Bishops Endorse CRS Work For Poorest, Most Vulnerable
- Pope: No to triumphalism in the Church, proclaim Jesus without fear and embarrassment
- The Childfree Life: A commentary by Fr. Barron (video)
- Additional Commentary on “The Childfree Marriage” (video)
- When God is Second
- Dr. John Crosby: The Triumph of Incarnational Humanism at Vatican II (video)
- Dr. John Crosby: The Universality of Incarnational Humanism (video)
- Reclaiming a Sense of the Faith – What is the New Evangelization?
- Chrysostom and the Mysteries of Marriage
- Do the Math! Learning the Mathematics of the Kingdom is important for Salvation
- Do Atheists Have Faith?
- Heaven is Enough for Me: The Truth About Priestly Celibacy
- But worldly sorrow brings death… What is the Difference between healthy and unhealthy Guilt?
- What Catholics are Reading: Evangelical Catholicism by George Weigel
From this CatholicFamilyMan.com:
- Sunday Resources To Get The Most Out of Todays Readings 09-08-2013
- Meme Monday 09-09-2013
- Christ In The Garden – 4 Minutes With Matt Maher
- I Need You – Song For Sunday Matt Maher